Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hair Chat: How To Grow Longer Hair

This post will be all about growing your hair! Please remember that this is just what worked for me. This is how I grew my hair out.

I'd have to say owning a good shampoo and conditioner is the key to growing longer hair. You want to look for a shampoo and conditioner that is paraben free and other sorts of chemicals.

Mane 'N Tail






















This shampoo and conditioner has done so much for my hair. I've emptied so many bottles of these.
This shampoo is a human and horse shampoo which is meant to provide fuller, stronger, longer, healthier hair. It really does work well to make your hair grow faster.Well, atleast it did for me!



Marc Anthony Coconut Oil & Shea Butter





































This shampoo is really good to grow out your hair because it is sulfate free and contains biotin and coconut oil. Coconut oil prevents hair from breakage and split ends which contributes to hair length, it moisturizes dry hair, slows down hair loss, it also stimulates hair growth because it gets deep into follicles.

____________________________________________________________

Other than owning a good Shampoo and Conditioner, I think threating your hair to a good hair mask atleast 1-2 times a week will do your hair some good.

___________________________________________________
I know everyone has heard this one. Washing your hair every single day is not good for your hair. I use to be one of those people who would always wash my hair cause I found they would always get greasy the next day. I just thought it was nasty to skip a hair wash day. Eventually, I decided I had to give my hair a break. If it got greasy I would just put my hair up.There's many pretty hairstyles you can do that works with greasy hair. There is just so many good dry shampoos out there... it just makes it SO much easier. My favorite dry shampoo brand is hands down ''Batiste''







































I feel like a lot of dry shampoo didn't make my hair feel clean. Like, it would make the oil go away but my hair still felt kinda gross, This is the only one I have found that didn't make my hair feel disgusting and didn't leave my hair looking grey and powdery. It also adds instant volume to any hairstyles.
________________________________________________________________
Also avoiding using too much heat helps growing out your hair healthier without frying it and having split ends. I never blow dry my hair. I let my hair dry naturally unless I'm in a rush and I have to blow dry it, I will use any heat protector before applying any heat to my hair. Again, there is so many nice hairstyles you can do without any heat. Just give your hair a break of heat for a while!

Brushes:

When your hair is wet you do not want to brush it with a regular brush cause that is really damaging and causes split ends. You want to use a hair comb. When your hair is dry just use a regular brush and brush your hair lightly with a detangler.

Again, please keep in mind that this is what worked for me.


















No comments :

Post a Comment